Wednesday, April 15, 2020

zipaDeeBee Baubles and Bangles -- Precious Lord

"Precious Lord, Take My Hand" is a hymn written by Thomas Dorsey in 1932 with music by George Allen. The lyrics of this hymn call out to the Lord for guidance and strength through difficult times. May this hymn help you through difficult times to trust in God.

Precious Lord, take my hand, (STAR)
Lead me on, let me stand,
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn; (RIGHT WARRIOR 2)
Through the storm, through the night,
Lead me on to the light: (RIGHT PEACEFUL WARRIOR)


Refrain
Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home. (RIGHT TRIANGLE)


When my way grows drear,
Precious Lord, linger near, (STAR)
When my life is almost gone, (LEFT WARRIOR 2)
Hear my cry, hear my call,
Hold my hand lest I fall: (LEFT PEACEFUL WARRIOR)


Refrain
Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home(LEFT TRIANGLE)
#zipaDeeBeeBaublesandBangles

No comments:

Post a Comment