Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Soap, Safety, and 6 Signs of Living

At Pisgah Lutheran Church in Lexington, SC, we celebrate "6 Signs of Living!"  I'm constantly trying to find ways to remember . . . 
My latest effort is to combine Pisgah's "6 Signs of Living" with my 20+ second hand washing regimen.๐Ÿงผ

Rub the soap into the palms of the hands for "Praise God!"

 Interlace the fingers and get the soap in between the fingers for "Increase Faith"

Rub the backs of the hands, again interlacing fingers, for "Step It Up" ~ I'm thinking it goes a little above and beyond to intentionally wash the backs of the hands in this way?  

"Give Generously" is for the part of the hand washing sequence where your loose fist circles the palm.  Hands are open, ready to serve.๐Ÿ‘

Washing thumbs makes me think of "Accept All" -- even the thumbs!๐Ÿ‘

Finally, bending fingers and linking, rubbing back and forth, is "Help Others,"  linking up, working together to share God's Love with the ๐ŸŒŽ

That's usually 30 or so seconds!  I based the steps on a couple hand washing techniques I saw recently.  We can now do God's Work with our CLEAN Hands and Hearts.๐Ÿ˜




No comments:

Post a Comment