Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yoga with Friends

I think it's neat this week how I was able to do all my yoga practices WITH somebody (or sombodies)! :-)

Day 12--with my husband on our front lawn--a YogaFit Level One Practice--40 min, Scott was a good sport even with all the gnats.

Day 13--with my daughter Hannah in our living room--a YogaFit Level One Practice--40 min--Hannah will be taking Yoga as a physical education requirement next year in 9th grade! I'm looking forward to learning from her.

Day 14--with school buddies--P90X Yoga X--90 min, it's fun getting together over summer vacation with colleagues!

Day 15--@ Gold's Gym--learned "Breath of Fire"--60 min

Day 16--@ Gold's Gym--also learned about "Kundalini Kriyas" this week--60 min

Day 17--Wii Yoga with Hannah and Lyddie--20 min

Day 18--My daughter Lydia is really into yoga! She is going to kindergarten next year, and she is so excited to try just about anything! We did a 10 min "Unwind" seated sequence from Rita Trieger's Yoga Heals Your Back and then she led 10 min of turtle, warrior 1, triangle and zig zag breathing. She was a really good teacher, reminding me about alignment and breathing. It totally cracked me up what a little sponge she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment