Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sing, S-t-r-e-t-c-h, and Strengthen Your Spine Seven Ways

I've Just Come From the Fountain~African American Spiritual

 Refrain:  I've just come from the fountain, I've just come from the fountain, Lord.  I've just come from the fountain, his name's so sweet. O Lord,  
I've just come from the fountain, I've just come from the fountain, Lord.  I've just come from the fountain, his name's so sweet.
Verse 1:  O brother, do you love Jesus?  Yes, yes, I do love my Jesus.
 Brother, do you love Jesus?  His name's so sweet. (Refrain)
 Verse 2:  O sister, do you love Jesus?  Yes, yes, I do love my Jesus.
Sister, do you love Jesus?  His name's so sweet. (Refrain)
 Verse 3:  O sinner, do you love Jesus?  Yes, yes, I do love my Jesus.
Sinner, do you love Jesus?  His name's so sweet. (Refrain)


(1) gently bend back the spine

(2) fold the spine forward

 (3) right side s-t-r-e-t-c-h

 (4) left side s-t-r-e-t-c-h

 (5) twist to the right

(6) twist to the left

(7) LENGTHEN the spine=7 ways to s-t-r-e-t-c-h and strengthen your spine on a Sunday😊

No comments:

Post a Comment