Friday, June 29, 2018

SUPER on Thursday

What SUPERheroes do you know?  We explored superheroes and their super powers at Thursday's Pisgah CDM!

Superman can FLY! He has superhuman strength, speed, vision, and BREATH.

Wonder Woman has a Lasso of Truth and invisible jet!

The Incredible Hulk has superhuman strength and speed, stamina and durability!  He has amazing powers of healing too.

We have super powers!  We are brave and kind, strong and peaceful.  Here is our forest!  The trees are strong in our forest.  The trees are also calm and balanced.

When can we practice being brave?  Maybe when we go to the doctor!  When can we practice being kind and peaceful?  Maybe when another person wins the game . . . When can we be strong?  When we do the right thing even when it is a hard thing to do.

Why do we practice our super powers?  So we can make the world a better place!
"I want my life to make a difference.  I want my life to make a change.  I want my life to do some good here.  I want my life to make a change."

But even super heroes have bad days . . .
so we read and rest . . . 
and find ways to keep our balance. 

Then we are ready when our world needs saving!








No comments:

Post a Comment