Thursday, June 28, 2018

Camp T.A.L.K. Superheroes

We are SUPERHEROES with SUPER POWERS! 
Superman 

We are BRAVE,
Warrior 1

KIND, 
Warrior 3

STRONG, 
Warrior 2

and PEACEFUL.
Peaceful Warrior

But . . .
by Shelly Becker

So one way to create PEACE for yourself is to balance a feather!  When balancing a peacock feather, you have to look up while you work.  You've got to breathe and concentrate on the task at hand.  You can't think about something that might happen in the future or dwell on something that did happen in the past.

"Legs Up the Wall" Benefits:
reduces edema in legs and feet
relieves tired leg muscles
super calming for the nervous system
quiets the mind
better focus
shift in perspective
reverse the effects of gravity on the whole system
help regulate blood pressure
help improve digestion
aids arthritis, anxiety, headaches, insomnia, mild depression, varicose veins, menstrual cramps, PMS, menopausal symptoms
stretches hamstrings, front torso, and back of neck
helps keep you young and vital, anti-aging effects
relieves mild backache
improves problems of eyes and ears
Do you have your legs up the wall yet?

"I want my life to make a difference.  I want my life to make a change."
I want my life to do some good here.  I want my life to make a change."

"Chickens to the Rescue!" by John Himmelman
How will YOU make the world a better place?


No comments:

Post a Comment