Sunday, December 9, 2012

Meditation Journal Entry #4

After a "quiet time," I feel calm and relaxed.  It is difficult to to quiet the mind when thoughts are flying .  .  . but the investment has a BIG pay off .  .  .

Gratitude for--
breathing, I am especially thankful since my nose has been stuffy
a working mind that I have to slow down, dementia is cruel
legs that can get me from here to there, sometimes my knees work better than others
comfortable bed, it makes it hard for me to get out of it!
family that is loving, husband that peels a clementine for me when I'm not feeling my best :-)

Optimism -- trying hard to find the positive, the "sunny-side"

I am my own worst enemy.  I AM enough, I HAVE DONE enough, I HAVE enough.  It is a journey and I will NOT "arrive" .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment