Thursday, August 20, 2020

Get Comfortable with "Uncomfortable"

 

Get Comfortable with "Uncomfortable!"  zipaDeeBee Bracelet

For the two solid colored beads say, "I can be uncomfortable.   I will be uncomfortable."  It's gonna happen.  It's inevitable. You don't have to like it or look forward to it, but you can do hard things.

For the multi-colored bead say, "I will feel comfortable again." Discomfort is temporary.  It may last longer than we'd appreciate . . . but it will have a life cycle.

For the angel wings charm, say the last sentence of Luther's Morning and Evening Prayers:  "Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen"

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat . . .

A mantra is a slogan, statement or word that you repeat over and over.  It is another tool to calm and self-regulate!



Luther’s Morning Prayer

Prayer Hands -- I thank you, my Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your Dear Son, 


Side Stretch -- that You have kept me this night from all harm and danger; 


Side Stretch -- and I pray that You would keep me this day also from sin and every evil, 


Extended Mountain -- that all my doings and life may please You.  


Twinkle Hands Down to Legs -- For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things.  


Breathing Wings -- Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen


Luther’s Evening Prayer

I thank You, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have graciously kept me this day; and I pray that You would forgive me all my sins where I have done wrong, and graciously keep me this night. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things. Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment