Friday, July 19, 2019

PSUMC Yoga on Thursdays


We have two more sessions in our current "Circle of Control" Yoga Series:
Thursday, July 25 -- "I'm in charge of what I FEEL!"
Thursday, August 1 -- "I'm in charge of what I DO!"

We will begin a new, eight-week series on Thursday, August 22, skipping two Thursdays for a (1) CPR training and (2) a back-to-school orientation I'll need to attend!  

8/22
8/29
9/5
9/12
9/19
9/26
10/3
10/10

All sessions are 6:30-7:30 in the Platt Springs United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall.  The cost of the series will be $60 or you can also drop in for $10 a class.  I'm working on a theme for the series.  I'll let you know what I come up with as soon as I narrow it down. 

I'm thankful for the opportunity to share yoga at PSUMC!  Thank you for continuing to "try new things" on Thursdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment