Saturday, July 21, 2018

Career Moves

I am BRAVE and STRONG and can help kitties that climb too tall trees . . . Who am I?
a yoga lady wearing a fireman's hat s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g a seated tree


I inherited my job to lead my country . . . Who am I? 
a yoga lady wearing a crown and folding forward while sitting on the king's royal throne


I am a FEARSOME WARRIOR and have issues with ownership . . . Who am I?
 a yoga lady with a Viking Hat rowing a boat out to sea to pillage and plunder


You need me to safely guide on your safari . . . Who am I?
a yoga lady wearing a Pith Helmet, breathing like a lion, 

 tiger, or bear . . . Oh, my!


Fasten your seat belts, return your tray to the upright position . . . Who am I?
                                         a yoga lady wearing an aviator hat and goggles
 landing the plane safely, with balance


I can make pizza or stir soup . . . Who am I?
 a yoga lady wearing a chef hat baking a pizza in a wide-legged, forward fold oven
and strengthening her core while stirring the pot!

What CAREER MOVES will you make?


No comments:

Post a Comment