Saturday, February 14, 2015

Broken Hearted?


 My heart head band broke when I tried to put it on yesterday . . . and my hands were cold, cold, cold . . . I was thankful when Mr. Cook offered for me to "go inside" before time was up on morning duty! 

When you are feeling low, like when your hat of the day lets you down or your fingers are frozen, remember what you can do! I'm in charge of what I think, where I look, what I say, how I feel, and what I do. Here's a movement you can do with your hands: Interlace the tips of the fingers and fold into center. Touch the thumbs together and stretch downward so the hands form the shape of a heart. How does this movement make you feel? Cold hands, warm heart? 
Be an active participant in your own rescue! Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment