Wednesday, February 19, 2020

"Women of Easter" Yoga

Come learn about the "Women of Easter!" We'll explore Liz Curtis Higgs' book, The Women of Easter, as we strengthen, s-t-r-e-t-c-h, breathe, and balance together. 

The classes will be 9:00-9:45:
Monday, April 6 -- Mary of Bethany
Tuesday, April 7 -- Mary of Nazareth
Thursday, April 9 -- Mary Magdalene
Friday, April 10 -- Good Friday, Restorative Yoga

We will meet in Pisgah's Narthex (or the UPSTAIRS exercise room if it's available)!

You may participate in a chair or the mat!
Drop In Fee is $10.00, $30 for the week
For anyone participating in a current zipaDeeBee 8 week session, it's FREE!

I'm trying to achieve my 1000 hours yoga teaching experience, and as of tonight, 2/19/2020--I have 895.25 hours of yoga teaching experience! All I need is one person to come to each session to get the teaching experience!!! Please consider joining me for a session during the Easter Week. ✝️

No comments:

Post a Comment